Thursday, July 9, 2009

What happened to responsibility?

Being a parent is was not something I initially chose, it happend, like it often tends to do in my family in a cart before the horse kinda way. I had my daugther shortly after I turned 20 and was married to my high school boyfriend who, at the time, was a pretty decent guy. Fast forward 21 years and a lot has changed, more has just come to light really.

After the birth of my son, I knew that I could no longer live a lie...I was a dyke. That was not the only issue, because I had a lot of love for this man. He was just not an active participant in our lives...he went to work and came home, had no real ambition, was ok with the kids, but not interactive. Our daughter was born with a disability and is in a wheelchair, but it was rare that he actually was the one to take her to an appointment. I was tired of not being appreciated. He had also gone to school and we had paid off most of his student loans by the time we were separated.

Divorce...amicable. The next couple of years were, really he took the kids fairly regularly and paid his child support on time every month. Then he met and married a white trash whore with 3 kids and who didn't have custody of one of them. Long story short, they have moved to KY and he quit paying child support almost 2 years ago. At the present time, the bastard is about $9,000 behind and refuses to return any attempts at my letters and ignores my youngest son. He has minimal contact with my daughter. So...I am sick of it. I finally received a few payments, but he has me so far behind in my bills that I am in total jeopardy of losing my car. It is his ignoring the kids, however, that has pushed me over the edge. My son texted him over a week ago and received no return, he has had ZERO contact with is Dad in over a month. He does talk to my daughter somewhat, but she usually has to initiate contact at this point.

I am seriously considering posting his identity and location. I'm not sure what purpose that would serve, maybe retribution? Everything I have said is true and in no way can be construed as slander. He needs to grow up and act like a man instead of a selfish ass. I know in his heart that he cares for his kids, but it is time that he started supporting them emotionally and financially. My daughter is starting college in the Fall and I am going to Grad School while still working full time, I could use that 9 grand to say the least. I guess maybe I just want to pubically say that this man has actively choosen to not particpate in the lives of his children and I want him to feel shame, but in all honesty I just want him to step up to the fucking plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment